Do you imagine your honeymoon to be set in a sapphire sea surrounded by paradise? Are you looking for a unique destination for your honeymoon?
Why not investigate a Mauritius honeymoon to help celebrate your upcoming nuptials.
Unknown to many, Mauritius is a volcanic island located in the Indian Ocean about 2,000km off the East coast of Africa. Its claim to fame is its coastline, surrounded by one of the largest unbroken coral reefs in the world, an amazing 300km long.
Beyond unbroken coral reefs, the pristine white beaches are what keep visitors coming back. Surrounded by turquoise seas, it is the perfect honeymoon destination. Consider these great advantages!
- Mauritius offers a terrific balance between diversity, activity and exclusivity.
- Year round sunshine makes it the perfect honeymoon vacation no matter what time of year you get married.
- Relaxation and pampering abound as you are surrounded by what can only be described as ‘heaven on earth’.
- A great destination best suited for couples seeking tropical luxury and exclusivity in a lesser known destination.
- Mauritius is the perfect honeymoon destination for those wanting to create a more diverse experience through mixing island relaxation with a visit to nearby South Africa.
- The island offers wonderful opportunities to experience a variety of water based activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing and more.
- Your Mauritius honeymoon gives you a chance to get off the beaten path without roughing it!
- Perfect for newlyweds looking for luxurious, full service resorts, a vibrant nightlife, fine dining and shopping.
A Mauritius honeymoon is a chance to experience a rich green island set amongst the turquoise velvet of the Indian Ocean. If this sounds like your idea of perfection, work with the travel professionals from African Portfolio who will do everything possible to make all your honeymoon dreams come true.