Did you know that South Africa is often referred to as ‘a world in one country’?
It’s true because South Africa is one of the most cosmopolitan and sophisticated countries in all of Africa. As a result, a safari in South Africa is often sought after by people who are more comfortable traveling in what is commonly termed as a “first world” country.
African Portfolio, a leading provider of travel for all parts in Africa offers a wonderful vacation called South Africa in Style. Incorporating the very best that South Africa has to offer, it is the perfect opportunity to discover this amazing county.
Located at the southern tip of Africa, South Africa is a vast country with widely varying landscapes and an amazing 11 official languages. Its wonderful hot, dry climate combined with a well developed infrastructure and all the modern amenities and technologies, means it is a sought after travel destination from people worldwide.
Here is just a brief sampling of what you can expect on your Safari in South Africa through African Portfolio. African Portfolio is a unique travel partner in that they plan itineraries to meet the needs of their customers instead of squeezing customers into a fixed itinerary.
- This customized ten-night trip offers diversity and adventure combining the very best that South Africa has to offer and gives you a wonderful taste of this splendid country.
- Your tour will likely begin with five glorious days on safari in two of South Africas finest private game reserves adjacent to Kruger National Park. Youre sure to experience some of the most amazing sights in your lifetime.
- The next stop on your safari in South Africa is an exploration of Cape Town on small group, guided tours of the area, including visits to:
- Table Mountain
- The Cape Peninsula
- Robben Island
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
- Your South African adventure could conclude with a stay at a working wine farm in Paarl. You’ll also visit to Stellenbosch, a historic town of gracious Cape Dutch building and ancient oak trees.
- Local guides will host you throughout your tour and they will provide insight and information every step of the way.
- Going on safari in South Africa with African Portfolio is the safest and most enjoyable way to enjoy the area. A truly special tour, you will enjoy the finest hotels, superb cuisine and spectacular sightseeing.
If you’d like to visit ‘a world in one country’ and indulge in your own safari in South Africa, then get in touch with the experienced team from African Portfolio. Their goal is to provide their clients with practical travel guidelines that underscore the importance of low impact travel. They want you to embrace the wildlife, nature, culture and people and encourage you to gain an understanding of the people of Africa as well as the wildlife. Experience one trip with African Portfolio and you will be anxiously awaiting your next one!