At African Portfolio, we have always prided ourselves on our customer service, expertise and attention to detail. After 27 years of planning safaris for our clients we feel confident about the value we offer. The fact that our repeat and referral clients make up a huge percentage of our business, tells us we’ve been getting it right so far. We feel very fortunate to have built relationships with our clients that we are confident will carry us through these choppy waters. It’s a part of the reason that most of our current clients have chosen to postpone their safaris, rather than cancel.
For those of you who are dreaming of a repeat safari, or know of friends/family who might be interested in a safari, here are 5 reasons why we hope you will be 100% confident in booking a future trip with us. Even more so in this era of uncertainty, we will take you by the hand and guide you to the safari of your dreams!
- We have spent the past 7 months (and will continue to) working tirelessly on behalf of our clients to re-book lodges, refund flights, adapt tours, amend travel dates — and never charged a fee do so.
- We’ve worked hand in hand with our many partners in Africa to be as flexible as possible, and join them in their balancing act between keeping clients happy, and having to maintain their staff, conservation, and community development goals.
- We keep our clients informed about each destination on their itinerary – the risks involved in trying to “hold out” for countries to open, and when it is in their best interest to postpone. We offer advice on how to best protect your trip investment with us. We listen to our clients’ individual needs, and capacity for risk versus reward. Client safety is of paramount importance to us.
- We keep up to date with more than 20 countries’ ever changing protocols, entry requirements, health declaration forms, quarantine locations, and COVID testing capabilities from Victoria Falls to Arusha. We study airline schedules and routes that offer the best options, and help our clients plan accordingly.
- We will help you plan the best itinerary just for you — so you can discover Africa’s beautiful open spaces, meet its people, and enjoy the extraordinary wildlife which is still out there, just waiting to welcome you.